This flow places an overlay watermark on top of each PDF document added to the Demo folder in your OneDrive account. The watermarked PDF documents are then stored in the Watermarked folder in OneDrive.
After following the steps, your flow will look like this:
When a file is created (Trigger)
To start the flow, use the When a file is created trigger in the OneDrive for Business connector. If you use your personal OneDrive account, use the OneDrive connector instead.
- Folder: /Demo (or any other that you want to use)
Add the Watermark PDF (Overlay) action from Integrable PDF. This action places a watermark on top of each page of the document. To place the watermark in the background of the page, choose the action Watermark PDF (Background) instead.
- File Content: File Content (dynamic field from the trigger)
- 1st Line: Integrable, LLC
- 2nd Line: Confidential
- Color: Red
The parameters left blank are given their default values.
To save the watermarked PDF document in OneDrive, add a Create file action in the OneDrive for Business connector.
- Folder Path: /Watermarked (Must be different from the input folder to avoid a loop)
- File Name: File Name (from the trigger) with -watermarked.pdf appended
- File Content: Watermarked PDF File Content (from the Watermark PDF action)