This flow adds a cover to each document added to the Demo folder in your OneDrive account. The cover is a PDF document also stored in Onedrive. The PDF documents with their covers are then stored in the Done folder.
After following the steps, your flow will look like this:
When a file is created (Trigger)
To start the flow, use the When a file is created trigger in the OneDrive for Business connector. If you use your personal OneDrive account, use the OneDrive connector instead.
- Folder: /Demo (or any other that you want to use)
Get the file content using path (OneDrive)
This action downloads the cover (a PDF document) from OneDrive.
- File Path: /simple-cover.pdf
Add the Merge PDF action from Integrable PDF. This action merges or joins two or more PDF documents into a single document. In this example we will merge the cover PDF document with the original PDF document.
- 1st File Content: File Content (from Get the file content using path)
- 2nd File Content: File Content (from the trigger)
To save the PDF document with the cover in OneDrive, add a Create file action in the OneDrive for Business connector.
- Folder Path: /Ready (Must be different from the input folder to avoid a loop)
- File Name: File Name (from the trigger) with -cover.pdf appended
- File Content: Merge PDF File Content (from the Password Protect PDF action)